Pollen Press™ – 1T Rosin Press with LCD Display, Timer and Dual Heated Plates (100W, 220V)
The Nectar Pollen Press is designed to give the user full plate control over the lever mechanism with a simple press to prevent any blowouts. Fit personal use, the Nectar Pollen Press is transportable and portable. Weighing in at just 6.5kg, it stands as the UKs most portable tabletop rosin press. Its 1 ton of pressure and dual heated 5cm x 7.6cm plate size are suitable for pressing all types of material. It is our recommended pollen press for users new to rosin pressing and a great rosin press to learn with.
The Pollen Press combines extreme heat and 1T of pressure to force dry herbs to liquify, producing a very concentrated and potent rosin. Once the potent rosin is extracted it can then be vaporized using one of our dry herb and wax vaporizers, the Nectar Gold vaporizer or the Nectar Platinum.
The Pollen Press rosin press comes with 2cm thick, 5cm x 7.6cm wide solid aluminium heating plates, a temperature range of 0 – 150℃ (at 2°C accuracy), and a compressive force of 1500kg, so you can be sure to achieve solvent-less high quality rosin press yields.
Rosin Press Features
- Rosin Yields: 22.5% (May vary depending on density)
- Max compressive force: 1T (1,000kg)
- Plate Size: 5cm x 7.6cm
- Compressive Mechanism: Manual
- Flower Input Capacity: 2g (May vary depending on density)
- Material of Plates: Solid Aluminium
- Temperature Control: Digital
- Timer: Digital
- Extras: 50x Parchment Paper, 2x Rosin Tool Scrapers, 1x Silicone Case, 1x User Manual (Includes Nectar Pressing Tips)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Rosin Press Specifications (Pollen Press)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 100 watts
- Temperature range: 0-150°C
- Plate Thickness: 2cm
- Shipping dimensions: 30cm x 27.5cm x 12cm
- Total Weight: 6.5kg
Estimated Rosin Yields
- 2g material per pressing at a 22.5% yield = 0.45g concentrate / pressing. Twenty (20) presses per hour would yield approximately 9g of concentrate per hour.
- Note: All yields are estimates and depend on a number of variables, including but not limited to the following: quality of material, type and size of pressing bags, pressing temperature, and more.
Rosin Press Machine – How Does it Work?
A rosin press machine extracts a waxy sap from whatever starting material you use. It does this by using heat and pressure which liquefies the plant’s essential oils into a sticky resinous wax.
Since rosin press machines are relatively simple and safe to use at home, they are seeing growing demand in the market. Another main reason for their popularity is that they don’t use solvents, which have many downsides. Moreover, rosin can confidently rival the potency, yield and flavour of extraction products using a solvent-based method.
The Nectar Pollen Press…
A comprehensive instruction manual comes with the Pollen press, so even if you’re new to making rosin, you’ll have all the instructions you need to get started quickly. In the meantime, here are some tips and how-to’s.
Nectar Pollen Press Return & Warranty Policy: No returns on any sales are permitted, all presses now come with a one year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. During that time we will supply parts free of charge (if anything becomes faulty). If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
Same day dispatch, 7 days a week, except on public holidays.