Pollen Smasher™ – 8T Rosin Press with LCD Display, Timer and Pressure Gauge (600W, 220V)
- Analogue Pressure Gauge & Active Display Screen: The Pollen Smasher is our bestselling machine which perfectly combines a high maximum compressive pressure with reliability and affordability. It has been designed to give every user full plate control in terms of speed, temperature and pressure via a simple hand pump to prevent blowouts and an analogue pressure gauge allowing you to take full control of each press.
- Plug and Press: Our easy-to-use Pollen Smasher rosin press features a simplified control panel making it fit for both personal and industrial applications. The 6 x 12cm plates give this rosin press the ability of pressing up to 20g of material per press. It weighs 19kg and features a carry handle making it easier to transport. With 8 tons of pressure, the dual heated 6 x 12cm plates are capable of pressing all types of material with a maximum dry herb capacity of up to 20g.
Rosin Press Features
- Rosin Yields: 27.5% (May vary depending on density)
- Max compressive force: 8T (8,000kg)
- Plate Size: 6cm x 12cm
- Compressive Mechanism: Hydraulic
- Flower Input Capacity: 20g (May vary depending on density)
- Material of Plates: Solid Aluminium
- Temperature Control: Digital
- Timer: Digital
- Even heat distribution: Uses a micro-processor precision temperature gauge
- Extras: 50x Parchment Paper, 1x Rosin Tool Kit, 1x Silicone Case, 1x User Manual (Includes Nectar Pressing Tips)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Rosin Press Specifications (Pollen Smasher 8T)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 600 watts
- Temperature range: 0-250°C
- Plate Thickness: 3.2cm
- Shipping dimensions: 52cm x 47cm x 32cm
- Total Weight: 19kg
Estimated Rosin Yields
- 20g material per pressing at a 27.5% yield = 5.5g concentrate / pressing. Twenty (20) presses per hour would yield approximately 110g of concentrate per hour.
- Note: All yields are estimates and depend on a number of variables, including but not limited to the following: quality of material, type and size of pressing bags, pressing temperature, and more.
Rosin Press Machine – How Does it Work?
A rosin press machine extracts rosin, also known as concentrates and resins from whatever starting material you use. It does this by applying heat and pressure to the starting material which liquefies the plant’s essential oils into a sticky resinous wax.
A schematic of Nectar Pollen Smasher and its parts…
The Pollen Smasher comes with a a comprehensive instruction manual which includes our very own top tips on pressing rosin, so even if you’re new to making rosin, you’ll have all the instructions you need to swiftly start pressing rosin.
Nectar Return & Warranty Policy: All presses now come with a two year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. Returns are not permitted. During that time we will supply parts free of charge (if anything becomes faulty). If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
Same day dispatch, 7 days a week, except on public holidays.