Pollen Puncher™ – 5T Rosin Press with LCD Display, Timer and Dual Heated Plates (600W, 220V)
- The Pollen Puncher is one of our more economical options for producing solventless rosin. It balances affordability with high compressive forces and features including dual heated plates, an automated timer, an LCD display and lightweight portability to offer a 16.5kg solution which can be tucked away in a corner of your kitchen and easily be moved around the house using the carry handle attached to the press.
- The Pollen Puncher features a fast acting hydraulic jack release, meaning you can quickly and carefully open the plates before the timer is up should you need to. The digital controller allows you to set the temperature and timer functions allowing you to easily control the temperature of the plates to a precision of 2C. With an average rosin yield of approximately 25% and 600W of power, the Pollen Puncher meets the rosin press sweet spot, providing powerful heat transfer whilst taking into account energy efficiency.
Rosin Press Features
- Rosin Yields: 25% (May vary depending on density)
- Max compressive force: 5T (5,000kg)
- Plate Size: 6cm x 12cm
- Compressive Mechanism: Hydraulic
- Flower Input Capacity: 14g (May vary depending on density)
- Material of Plates: Solid Aluminium
- Temperature Control: Digital
- Timer: Digital
- Even heat distribution: Uses a micro-processor precision temperature gauge
- Extras: 50x Parchment Paper, 1x Rosin Tool Kit, 1x Silicone Case, 1x User Manual (Includes Nectar Pressing Tips)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Rosin Press Specifications (Pollen Puncher 5T)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 600 watts
- Temperature range: 0-250°C
- Plate Thickness: 3.2cm
- Shipping dimensions: 45cm x 33cm x 28cm
- Total Weight: 16.5kg
Estimated Rosin Yields
- 14g material per pressing at a 25% yield = 3.5g concentrate / pressing. Twenty (20) presses per hour would yield approximately 70g of concentrate per hour.
- Note: All yields are estimates and depend on a number of variables, including but not limited to the following: quality of material, type and size of pressing bags, pressing temperature, and more.
Rosin Press Machine – How Does it Work?
A rosin press machine extracts rosin, also known as concentrates and resins from whatever starting material you use. It does this by applying heat and pressure to the starting material which liquefies the plant’s essential oils into a sticky resinous wax.
The Nectar Pollen Puncher…
The Pollen Puncher comes with a comprehensive user manual which contains our very own top rosin pressing tips, so even if you’re new to making rosin, you’ll have all the instructions you need to get started quickly.
Nectar Return & Warranty Policy: All presses now come with a two year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. Returns are not permitted. During that time we will supply parts free of charge (if anything becomes faulty). If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
Same day dispatch, 7 days a week, except on public holidays.