Pollen Crusher™ – 15T Rosin Press with LCD Display, Timer and Pressure Gauge (600W, 220V)
- Analogue PSI Dial & Active Display Screen: The Pollen Crusher is an absolute beast of a machine which has been designed to give the user full plate control in terms of speed and pressure via a simple hand pump to prevent blowouts. It features an analogue pressure gauge, presenting a live indication of the pressure (PSI) applied to your material. The active display screen allows you to control the temperature to a precision of 1C, as well as set an alarm timer to ensure a quality press.
- Plug, Press and Play: Our easy-to-use Pollen Crusher rosin press combines industrial pressure capabilities (15T) with a simplified control panel making it fit for both personal and industrial applications. The 12 x 12cm plates give this rosin press the ability of pressing up to 30g of material per press. It weighs 37kg and can be split into 3 sections making it easier to transport. With 15 tons of pressure, the dual heated 12 x 12cm plates are capable of pressing all types of material with a maximum dry herb capacity of up to 40g.
Rosin Press Features
- Rosin Yields: 30% (May vary depending on density)
- Max compressive force: 15T (15,000kg)
- Plate Size: 12cm x 12cm
- Compressive Mechanism: Hydraulic
- Flower Input Capacity: 35-40g (May vary depending on density)
- Material of Plates: Solid Aluminium
- Temperature Control: Digital
- Timer: Digital
- Even heat distribution: Uses a micro-processor precision temperature gauge
- Extras: 50x Parchment Paper, 1x Rosin Tool Kit, 1x Silicone Case, 1x User Manual (Includes Nectar Pressing Tips)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Rosin Press Specifications (Pollen Crusher 15T)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 600 watts
- Temperature range: 0-250°C
- Plate Thickness: 3.4cm
- Shipping dimensions: 72cm x 36cm x 32cm
- Total Weight: 37kg (Splits into 3 sections for easier transportation)
Estimated Rosin Yields
- 35-40g material per pressing at a 30% yield = 10.5-12g concentrate / pressing. Twenty (20) presses per hour would yield 210-240g concentrate per hour.
- Note: All yields are estimates and depend on a number of variables, including but not limited to the following: quality of material, type and size of pressing bags, pressing temperature, and more.
Rosin Press Machine – How Does it Work?
A rosin press machine extracts rosin, also known as concentrates and resins from whatever starting material you use. It does this by applying heat and pressure to the starting material which liquefies the plant’s essential oils into a sticky resinous wax.
The Nectar Pollen Crusher…
A comprehensive instruction manual comes with the Pollen Crusher, so even if you’re new to making rosin, you’ll have all the instructions you need to get started quickly.
Nectar Returns & Warranty Policy: All presses now come with a two year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. Returns are not permitted. During the two year warranty period we will supply parts free of charge (if anything becomes faulty). If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
Same day dispatch, 7 days a week, except on public holidays.