Mini Herb Grinder – Diameter 40mm
Our mini herb grinder has been specifically engineered to grind herbs to the perfect size for optimal vaporizing, thick enough to ensure there’s no residue feedback, but fine enough to ensure your herbs heat fast and uniformly in a dry herb vape. The grinder has a high grade aluminium shell and diamond shaped teeth ensuring a quality grind for our best herb grinder.
Mini Herb Grinder – Compact Design
Our mini herb grinder has a diameter of 40mm, it’s compact and lightweight for easy storage and carrying. Simply twist the top back and forth for several times so you can enjoy herbs ready for vaping.
The grinder has sharp, diamond-shaped teeth to grind through herbs with great ease, a pollen screen, a catching bottom piece to collect pollen dust and a plastic scraper to gather the pollen dust.
This mini herb grinder is suitable for evenly grinding your herb, bud or spice without leaving large chunks behind. This multi-use grinder is a must for anyone who wants a compact and mini herb grinder!
If you’re looking for a larger herb grinder take a look at the Nectar 55mm metal herb grinder.
What is a Metal Grinder Used For?
A metal grinder is used to grind down dry herb to make it suitable for using in a vaping device such as a dry herb vaporizer. A grinder shreds herb into small particles which improves the vaping experience by providing a consistent vape.
Grinders can be simple with two pieces, but here at Nectar we sell the 4 piece grinders, which provide a more evenly ground material.
It’s an efficient way to shred your herb, as a grinder lets you grind just what you need quickly and effectively.
How Do You Use a Grinder?
- Remove the top lid. This attaches to the chamber underneath via a magnet which keeps the two pieces close together
- Break up your herb into small pieces and place these in between the ‘teeth’ of the grinding chamber. There’s no need to place any herb right in the centre of the chamber as that’s where the magnet pivots and material won’t get shredded there
- Put the lid back on the grinder and rotate several times, until all the herb has fallen through the holes. If any material gets lodged around the sides, use the lid to tap the sides to loosen it up
- Finally, unscrew the top chamber from the section underneath, this is where you will see the finely shredded herb
How Do You Clean A Metal Grinder?
If you don’t clean a metal grinder regularly (say, every 1 to 2 months we would suggest), it can get pretty clogged up and will eventually stop twisting and opening. To stop your grinder locking up, make sure to keep it clean. Here are two ways to clean a metal grinder.
Clean a Metal Grinder with Isopropyl Alcohol
- Disassemble all the metal parts of your grinder
- Place all parts into a glass jar
- Add isopropyl alcohol into the jar ensuring the parts are fully submerged. Iso will also kill bacteria that may be in the grinder
- Soak the grinder for 20-30 minutes, moving round the parts with an implement once in a while to help break up any stubborn materials
- When you can see all residue having dislodged, or the liquid turns a light brown color then rinse out your grinder in lukewarm water and dry
Clean a Metal Grinder With Vinegar
If you want to clean more naturally or you don’t have any isopropyl alcohol to hand then vinegar is a safe and effective option to clean your grinder.
- Put 3-4 tablespoons of white vinegar in some warm water and mix
- Dip a small brush in the solution and scrub your grinder to loosen the residue. You can also use a clean cloth instead of a brush
- Once cleaned, rinse the parts in warm water
- The bonus is that vinegar adds a nice shine too!