The Nectar Gold cooling unit is a detachable and therefore replaceable top part of the Nectar Gold dry herb vaporizer, meaning you can keep your vaporizer in the best condition possible, even long after you purchase it. The cooling unit contains everything required to ensure a smooth, cool and flavoursome vaping experience. It includes a set of filters, the ceramic holder, rubber holder, ceramic mouthpiece and the cooling unit base.
There are three filters which need to be regularly cleaned or changed. Two of them (solid filter and ceramic holder filter) are contained within the cooling unit and are there to stop feedback and to avoid residue/flower from blocking the ceramic mouthpiece. The third filter (chamber filter) is placed in the chamber on the actual device and is there to stop flower from falling into the air intake and therefore avoid the airflow blocking up.
To watch a video on how to change the filters in the cooling unit click here.
- Quality: Precision-cut vaporizer top (includes the ceramic filter)
- Usage: To be used with the Nectar Gold vaporizer
- Cleaning: The vaporizer top should be cleaned regularly to avoid any sort of buildup. A mouthpiece top may be required if your existing vaporiser top is damaged or left uncleaned for prolonged periods
- Note: The Nectar Gold already comes with a Mouthpiece Top; this is an extra / spare
Contents of cooling unit:
- 1x Ceramic Mouthpiece
- 1x Ceramic holder filter and silicone casing
- 1x Ceramic filter mesh
- 1x Silicone casing filter mesh
The Nectar Gold cooling unit is designed and made in the UK.